четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

alyea salem





Dear horde of Azgalor,

If you happen to be wanting some vendor-gotten Alliance pets, feel free to drop a note.� A kind-hearted paladin might be willing to trade.

Unless you ganked my draenei priest at some point.� >.>�� <.<� >.>

-Ambrosyne, Brotherhood of Oblivion


Similarly, if anyone on Earthen Ring or Sentinels doesnapos;t have any buddys/alts Alliance side, I�might be able to help.� I wasnapos;t able to get on those servers at all yesterday�(the 5 minutes Sents was up for me didnapos;t count), but I can see what I can do there, too.

Azgalor was stable enough for us to raid ZA last night, and despite some wipes from being over-excited, and from belateldy realizing that we didnapos;t have properly working timers, we pretty much rofflestomped it.� Several guild members seemed to be creaming their pants, though my fellow holy pally left me and the holy priest very bored.� "STOP�HEALING�EVERYONE,"�we said.� :o

We�might even resume progression content now.� This would make me a very happy panda.

...now if only I�knew how to spec my druid.� And god, I didnapos;t even look at mage talents yet.� This is a bad time to be an alt-whore.� So many specs to figure out...so many UIs to rebuild...

exit real estate company, alyea salem, alyea susanna.



Комментариев нет: