понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

board invisionfree.com message patrick robin




Hope knows that iapos;m "auntee" now. She takes my picture and says it over and over again.

if someone promises me forever i will sock them in the face because broken promises hurt more than most anything.

jared wrote me a letter this summer that said "some guy would have to be an idiot to let you go." i keep in it my wallet, even now. Not because of jared. Not at all. I needed it at the time.

matt told me in august "youapos;re gorgeous. Donapos;t doubt yourself. Doubt the stability of others." i know exactly what he meant, why, and who he was talking about.

i just want to cuddle up with Jesus. That sounds lame. I want the world to disappear for a couple of days so i can just bask in Him.

there are a lot of things that i realized im going to leave unsaid forever. Im not sure i like that, but i canapos;t change it either.

today i was thinking about sin and how much it just eats at you. I was in some deep sin last year and i hate myself for it. Itapos;s really hard for me to accept that Christ has forgiven me. I just feel so mad at me. I was the one who was supposed to be different. Who was supposed to encourage righteousness and instead i basically begged my friend to fall into sin. I feel very ashamed and i regret that friendship in every single way because of it. I would give back all of the good memories if someone could just take away the bad.

but im forgiven. Praise God, iapos;m forgiven. I just canapos;t wait to feel forgiven again.

im taking a break from livejournal. Im giving it up for�a couple of months. Unless something incredible happens and i just have to tell the world. But for now im leaving because there are some things i have to do first.



so, goodbye.


board invisionfree.com message patrick robin, board invision skin, board invision rpg yaoi, board invision power zemanova, board invision power v1.



Комментариев нет: