пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

duplex a vendre montreal




SO they offered a work study up in the offices assisting the career person, and I got the job :3 Today was my first day- Iapos;m working my first 2 days off to start while I put in my 2 weeks at hallmark. Itapos;s really cool, I get to do computer work and see all the jobs that come in. Itapos;s interesting so far :) Also more money hehe.

The different terms in school had a competition painting voting booths as well, and our class won a pizza party from 1st place, it was really fun. Iapos;m super proud because I designed the robot idea. Itapos;s pretty obvious itapos;s by me if you know me lol.





They added wheels and made stencils to spray paint all the words and pedro thinger on. I heard the booths might be used in the election, thatd rock XD

bes bath beyond, duplex a vendre montreal, duplex a vendre sherbrooke, duplex acorn lugnut.



Комментариев нет: